SLEEPING BAG WITH LEGS
The ColorStories sleeping bag with legs is the safest and indispensable sleep cover for active toddlers! Ensure freedom of movement and proper wrapping for your little one. Discover the most important advantages of our sleeping bag with legs.
Why is the ColorStories sleeping bag with legs an essential layette item?
- It takes care of your little one’s safe sleep. Unlike traditional blankets, sleeping bags are carefully designed to provide warmth while ensuring freedom of breathing.In a sleeping bag, you are assured that your little one’s face will be uncovered. This allows you to sleep soundly, knowing that your baby is safe.
- Protects against chilling and overheating. ColorStories sleeping bags are the perfect solution to keep your children at the optimum temperature while they sleep. With them, you don’t have to worry about your baby slipping off the blanket or duvet. The sleeping bag stays in place, providing lasting protection from the cold. The ColorStories sleeping bag is sewn from cotton, so it additionally ensures optimal air circulation and prevents overheating.
- Ensures freedom of movement. With the sleeping bag with legs, your little one will be able to turn from side to side and bend their legs. She will gain more comfort and a sense of freedom while sleeping. By choosing a sleeping bag with legs, you are giving your child unrestricted freedom of movement, while sleep allows them to regenerate and develop.
- It is easy to put on and take off. The innovative zipper, which is found in our sleeping bags with legs, allows for quick and easy putting on and taking off. No more struggling with buttons and fasteners. Our sleeping bag is a time-saving and convenient solution!
- Easy to wash and keep clean. You can easily and conveniently wash the ColorStories footed sleeping bag frequently in the washing machine on the delicate cycle. In this way, you will ensure that your Baby is clean and better protected against allergies, fungi and microorganisms.
- 2.5 TOG Ideal for temperatures up to 21 degrees. Our 2.5 TOG sleeping bag is made of two layers of material with warm filling. It is ideal for year-round use and room temperatures between 15-21 °C.
Discover the unique features of the ColorStories sleeping bag.
- Top quality materials for a perfect night’s sleep for your little one. The soft 100% cotton knit fabric we use to sew our sleeping bags will naturally and gently wrap your baby’s sensitive skin. It is certified, produced for us in Poland and meets EU safety standards for baby skin. We have filled our autumn and winter sleeping bags with anti-allergenic fleece for you. This is all to keep him warm and soft in our sleeping bag.
- The unique practical design and details have been selected with the utmost care. With care and the utmost attention we have developed the unique shape of our sleeping bags for you and selected all the extras. We have taken care to ensure the right width, so that your little one can feel as comfortable as in a sleeping bag while at the same time gaining freedom for their feet. We added a practical zipper that does not contain harmful nickel.
- The drawstring wraps around the feet to protect them from the cold. You can adapt to your little one’s preferences in our sleeping bag. If you don’t want him to sleep with bare feet or in socks, you can easily pull the special welt over his feet and ensure they stay warm.
How to wash and care for the ColorStories sleeping bag with legs ?
You can easily wash the sleeping bag in the washing machine on a delicate cycle. Do not use bleach. Use a mild detergent suitable for babies and children’s skin. Do not dry the product in the dryer to preserve its quality.
For which age is our footed sleeping bag designed?
The ColorStories sleeping bag with legs is designed for children from 12 months and is available in 2 variants – for children from 1-3 years and from 3-6 years and 5 color versions.
What does the TOG scale mean?
The TOG scale is a measure of how well a material or product insulates heat. The higher the TOG value, the more warmth it provides. For example, if you see that a sleeping bag or blanket has a high TOG value, this means that it will keep you more warm and will be perfect for winter evenings.
Remember that the TOG scale of the sleeping bag is selected according to the temperature of the room in which the baby sleeps, not the weather or the temperature outside.
By investing in a ColorStories sleeping bag, you are ensuring comfort, warmth, safety and an exceptional wrap for your little one. It is a top quality product – durable and versatile.