Baby cone – the perfect wrapping that gives warmth and security!
Are you stressed about the first meeting with your little critter after birth? Not sure if you will be able to hold your baby well after birth? A great support for young parents is a baby cone. It will provide comfort and soft wrapping for the Baby, and will help you hold it more securely and steadily in your arms.
ColorStories baby cone – why is it worth having? Learn about the unique advantages of our cones:
- Bow tying – a wrapping that gives the ultimate in comfort and security. One of the biggest advantages of the ColorStories baby cone is that it can be tied in a bow, so you can adjust the wrapping to your baby’s needs. This will allow your little one to feel safe, which in turn will contribute to a peaceful sleep. Every mom knows how important it is for a newborn baby to be provided with cozy warmth and a sense of security right after birth. ColorStories baby cone fulfills this role perfectly!
- Irreplaceable support for young parents in holding the baby. A delicate baby requires special care when picking it up and holding it in your arms. That’s why so many parents are stressed about the first meeting with their newborn. This is where a baby burp cloth will be a great help and support for you. It gives parents the confidence that they are holding their Crush in the right way, keeping her comfortable and safe. You no longer have to worry about whether it is comfortable for you to hold your baby in your arms. Our baby cone will take care of that!
- The perfect covering – right after birth and beyond. Many midwives believe that baby cones are the perfect covering right after birth. This is certainly why many hospitals include cones in their layette list.
- It provides ideal thermoregulation and ensures that your baby is properly warm. ColorStories baby cones are made of the highest quality, soft velvety to the touch 100% cotton and filled with anti-allergenic warm fleece 220gr/m2. This ensures optimal thermoregulation. In the ColorStories baby cone your baby will feel comfortable and safe, will be protected from overheating, sweating and cooling. Thanks to this, you will be sure that you have taken care of the maximum thermal comfort of your newborn.
- Anti-allergenic filling – safety for sensitive skin. Many parents are concerned that the materials used in the product may irritate the sensitive skin of their Baby. ColorStories baby bead was designed with this problem in mind. The anti-allergenic filling not only does not irritate the skin, but also provides additional comfort during sleep and rest. The outer layer of 100% cotton is kind to the skin and allows it to breathe naturally.
- Even with frequent washing, it will remain soft and springy – sounds good, right? Frequent washing is an integral part of caring for a baby. But you don’t have to worry that the ColorStories baby cone will lose its softness and springiness! Thanks to high-quality materials, it will remain as pleasant to the touch as it was when first used. Regardless of the number of washes, the burp cloth will continue to provide comfort and safety for your baby crush.
Learn about the composition of ColorStories baby cone:
ColorStories baby cones are sewn in Poland from exceptionally delicate 100% cotton fabric of the highest quality, created for ColorStories. Inside the cone is anti-allergenic certified warm fleece 220gr/m2.
What size is the ColorStories baby cone?
Our baby cone has dimensions of 75×75 cm.
How to wash and care for the ColorStories baby cone?
You can wash our baby cone often in the washing machine on a gentle cycle at 40 degrees, which is extremely convenient for a busy mom. Clear washing instructions are included on the label to make it easier for you to care for your swaddle. To preserve the qualities of the product for as long as possible, do not dry it in the dryer.
Baby cone – your must-have in the layette.
You already know that an infant cornet is an extremely practical and functional covering for any baby. It gives a sense of security, protects against chilling and provides comfort for both baby and parents. Don’t hesitate, include a burp cloth to the list of things you must have ready before your baby is born. Provide him or her with a wrapper tailored to his or her needs and make him or her feel safe and sleep well especially in those first most important months.